Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yuki is "expecting"!

We are all excited! Our female pitbull, YUKI, is expecting her first litter. The father is of course, KIBA. I hope that there will be one brindle puppy though because I really miss KOGA, our first pit that died two years ago. I will surely keep it, while the rest of the litter will be up for sale. At the moment, we already have two (2) reservations, and already, more are inquiring. We're trying to give her all the supplement that she needs during this stage.

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Eurodog said...

Hello,
I have no problem with pitbulls. We have several at our dog club and if they have a bad reputation it is their owners fault. This is true of any dog. I have seen a very vicious chihuahua, a nasty sharpei, an aggressive labrador and a even more dangerous Belgian Shepherd (Malinois).
I can talk about this until the cows come home; it's a fascinating subject.

The_Sphinx's World said...

Thank you very much. Now, that puts me at ease. Our pitbulls are really good-natured whereas our labrador is quite aggressive. I will be checking on your posts regularly. thanks again!

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):