Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Leader of the pack...KIBA


My first post will be about KIBA, our one-year-old male pitbull. We bought him as a birthday gift for my youngest and only daughter because she was grieving over the death of her first pit, KOGA. He was the second to the largest pup among the litter. Before Koga, I was against buying and having a pitbull for a pet because I've watched a television news about two pitbulls attacking people and one even died because of the attack. Pitbulls, they say, are for fighting. Now, I think it is just a misconception. KIBA proved them wrong. He is, in fact, very sweet.

Friends, meet the leader of the pack.... KIBA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

nice boxer dog

visit this dog site
Dogs - breeds information - dog breeds
this web site gives you hundreds of dog breeds information, dog breeds, dog breeders.

The_Sphinx's World said...

thanks! by the way, he's a pitbull. hehehe... I will surely visit your site after awhile.

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):