Monday, March 31, 2008

My sons had a field day the other day because one forgot to lock the gate and out went the three dogs. I ran after Aiko and because she is small, I easily caught up with her.

Kiba, our big pitbull, started to run after Sasha but when he was called back by my younger son, Jonathan, he went back home.

Sasha, our labrador, ran all the way to the next street and into a small alley and no matter how hard my eldest son called her, she kept on running, glad that she was free. So the two boys went after her and after a very long chase, they finally cornered and caught her. For this, she was put inside the cage for a whole night so she could learn a lesson. Well, I wonder if she did though. This remains to be seen.

And where was Yuki, our female pit, during the commotion? Well she merely looked at how things were and then she lay down to sleep.

No comments:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):