Friday, April 18, 2008

Miscarriage


Yuki had a miscarriage last Monday, April 14. She gave birth to two premature puppies. It was a very sad moment for us because we were so looking forward to see her first litter. Right now, she's okay, she is starting to be herself again. The vet said that next time she gets pregnant, we have to put her inside the cage so she couldn't play rough with the other three dogs.

I'm posting here a photo of Yuki. One of the puppies was also white while the other looks like Kiba.

2 comments:

The Man Under the Mango Tree said...

Yuki looks like a Labrador to me.

So sad. The same thing happened to my dog before, an Akita. She's now dead.

I once had a cat named Yuki because she's as white as snow.

Better luck next time Yuki...I'll visit you again...

The_Sphinx's World said...

Yuki is a pure pitbull, but of the show type line. and she is very different from kiba, she doesn't have the temper of a pit. in fact, she's very sweet.

she is now acting as foster mom to a pit pupppy (left to us by my son's friend) who happens to be the third generation sister of kiba.

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):