Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kiba and Sasha

Our pit bull Kiba and our labrador, Sasha died last year. The loss was so great that I was in mourning for days. Losing dogs, for me, is as painful as losing the person you love. I'm not sure if people agree with me when I say this. But for people like me who really love dogs, the loss of our pet is just as great.

Aiko is still healthy, though she's about five years old now. We got a new playmate for her, Kobe, a japanese spitz/shitzu male who is also very cute. We no longer have big dogs like Kiba and Sasha. However, we adopted one from the City Dog Pound, a mixed beagle named Romeo. Then we have a female aspin named Mocha who gave birth to two puppies, a male named Chikoy and a female named Chikay.

There are so many dogs in the pound. How I wish more people will find time to visit them and open their homes to some.

No comments:

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):