Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sasha is sick!

Yesterday, we noticed that Sasha was always sleeping, which is not normal because she is a very hyperactive labrador. We thought she was just tired of fooling around with the rest of our dogs. Then last night, we noticed that she could barely open her right eye, and the top of her head was swollen too. So we applied an alternate hot and cold compress on her.

When I woke up this morning and checked on her, the right part of her face is already swollen and she could no longer open her eye. We made her take an antibiotic and if the swelling continues, we will be bringing her to the vet this afternoon. I really hope that this is not a major problem and I am keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hope Sasha gets better soon! We found your blog on blogcatalog.

The_Sphinx's World said...

Thank you, she's much better now. The swelling has stopped since she started taking the antibiotics.

I'm glad you dropped by. I'll be checking your site now.

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):